First Aid Courses
Epilepsy Awareness Course
Raising awareness of staff who may deal with service users who have epilepsy.
By the end of the session learners will be able to:
- Discuss what epilepsy is
- Identify different types of seizures and the ways they will present
- List typical triggers for an epileptic seizure
- Recognise different stages of a seizure
- State what emergency action may be required and dealing with the person in seizure
- Carry out basic first aid (during and after seizure)
- State when emergency services should be called
- Discuss types of medication that may help to reduce the incidents of seizures and emergency medication that may be administered
|Available Courses||Duration||Per Course|
|Epilepsy Awareness Course||3 Hours||£360|
Maximum of 12 people per course.
All prices are subject to VAT
Terms and Conditions apply.
The Quality Management system at FAIB holds 3rd Party Certification via a United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) Accredited Certification Body.